• Pazzo

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i keep going back and forth, i like em both, the ASV's are $20 more, but they are "unbreakable" not sure if thats worht $20 tho, if i crash and they scratch, i plan on getting new ones anyway.

ASV $199
CIMG0234.jpg

Pazzo $179
IMG_1985.gif

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Pazzo shorty levers on both sides. I
Love them!

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have shorty Pazzo's.......just gave them the "ultimate test", they came through without a scratch, on a set of bars that the bar end mirror was obliterated, as well as heated grip controller which was in pieces, bar was bent at 45 degree's. Pazzo, not flustered!

The ASV's are just as good from what i hear, suppose it's just looks. The pazzo's look more purposeful, although the ASV's do have a more finite adjustability....not that it matters too much, as the adjustability availablity on the pazzo's is just fine.

:thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yay, just got the ASV from motosport. Found them on solomotoparts for 199, and motosport price matches 100%, so i got them for 199, plus motosport has a $20 off $150 or higher order, so $177, with two day shipping, ill have em before xmas! even better!!

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Doh... They don't ship outside the US... Would've been a nice way to save a couple of $!

Congrats on your new levers btw;)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yay, just got the ASV from motosport. Found them on solomotoparts for 199, and motosport price matches 100%, so i got them for 199, plus motosport has a $20 off $150 or higher order, so $177, with two day shipping, ill have em before xmas! even better!!

Let us know what you think once you get a chance to try them out. They look like a high quality product.

I think regardless of ASV or Pazzo, the fact that you can adjust them for your hand is great.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I would get any of the two. I like them both and they seem to be quality products. Their price always blows the deal for me though....