Part 2 of the adoption videos!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Took forever! This one was much more involved, more videos and more places that I had to match the story in the song to the pictures and video.

This is her forever family and this video will be shown at the end of the ceremony before everyone leaves.

If the last one made you teary, grab the tissues before watching it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U92x16k46Ao"]YouTube- Adoption video.wmv[/ame]

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks folks. It was a really hard decision for my Sister and her husband to let this little one go. It is really hard for me because she is exactly like my son was at her age (he has Aspergers Syndrome) and she is delayed. They are not sure to what extent the delays are, but her biological brother is violently autistic. I bonded with her very quickly but I don't have the training my sister does to deal with the loss. Making these videos are helping somewhat though. It is something I know I can always go back and look at and remember my special little niece that I had the pleasure of knowing, loving and teaching her what love is.

Ok, that got mushy, but I'm sure most of you that are parents will understand =)