Palomar Ride - Saturday, May 8

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
A coworker and I are going riding on Saturday. Some of you met him at the Forum Ride last August; he was on the R6 when we did Palomar. Anyway, we are planning on riding Palomar and Banner Grade... maybe Montezuma if it doesn't get too hot. We are meeting at the Shell Station in Mira Mesa, close to Edward's Theater at 9am. :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang! I crashed yesterday. My ribs got banged up but I'm okay. The R1 flipped after my front slid out and I went into the dirt. It will be a while till my bike gets repaired. Hahaha! Sucks but you can't get to certain levels of riding with out a mishap here and there. Preferably not!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A coworker and I are going riding on Saturday. Some of you met him at the Forum Ride last August; he was on the R6 when we did Palomar. Anyway, we are planning on riding Palomar and Banner Grade... maybe Montezuma if it doesn't get too hot. We are meeting at the Shell Station in Mira Mesa, close to Edward's Theater at 9am. :rockon:

Saturday! I think I'm clear for the day so may I join you? :thumbup:

Is your co-worker's name Mike? I remember him I think.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang! I crashed yesterday. My ribs got banged up but I'm okay. The R1 flipped after my front slid out and I went into the dirt. It will be a while till my bike gets repaired. Hahaha! Sucks but you can't get to certain levels of riding with out a mishap here and there. Preferably not!

Crap Cliff, what the hell happened dude? PM me.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang! I crashed yesterday. My ribs got banged up but I'm okay.

Glad you're okay! :eek: Hope you heal quick!

Saturday! I think I'm clear for the day so may I join you

Alright! :D

Is your co-worker's name Mike? I remember him I think.

His name is David. He just traded in his R6 for a Ducati 848 Dark.

You guys going to go through Pala like last time??
Let me know about what time as I would like to tag along

Last time we met up at the 15/76, but we are going to take the back roads up this time. We can meet up at the bottom of Palomar mountain on that last straight away before the cuvers (I think it's point H on the linked Google map). I think if we're leaving Mira Mesa at 9am, we should be to Palomar around 10:30. I can confirm the details later in the week. David wants to avoid the freeways as much as possible.

It's going to be fun!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Glad you're okay! :eek: Hope you heal quick!

Alright! :D

His name is David. He just traded in his R6 for a Ducati 848 Dark.

Last time we met up at the 15/76, but we are going to take the back roads up this time. We can meet up at the bottom of Palomar mountain on that last straight away before the cuvers (I think it's point H on the linked Google map). I think if we're leaving Mira Mesa at 9am, we should be to Palomar around 10:30. I can confirm the details later in the week. David wants to avoid the freeways as much as possible.

It's going to be fun!

Cool, I'll ride in thru Warner Springs, see ya Sat.

Jerry

ADVdrming

Superstar
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in.

Alex: I can meet you guys in Mira Mesa, or we can meet at my place in RB. It just depends which way you want to go (take Scripps Poway Pkwy or not).

Let me know.

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I can meet you guys in Mira Mesa, or we can meet at my place in RB.

Scorpiusss, can you meet us in Mira Mesa instead of RB? I think it will be easier for the group if we have one meet up spot instead of two.

I looked up the Ducati Dark online, what a sleek machine!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

I wish I could make this... have fun guys and ride safe!

We'll catch you on the next one!

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZer's,
I would love to meet-up for this ride it's been such along time since I have been out with you guys.however, I'm going to have to pass again:( i dont get very many weeknds off and this one belongs to my wife:thumbup:

Have fun ride safe, i hope I can make the next one:D

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, I'll ride in thru Warner Springs, see ya Sat.

Since you're coming through Warner Springs, let's meet at the Lake Henshaw Resort on the 76 (Point F on this Google Map). Then we can ride over Palomar together. We should be at the resort around 10:30am.

Have fun ride safe, I hope I can make the next one

Smokenu! Hope the new store plans are going well. I visit the store link once in a while and admire your new logo. :D