Paint prices/reccomendations UK

Dingo

Reaction score
Visit site
I fancy having my FZ6n painted in Kenny Roberts colours over winter, any idea on price? (tank, Seat hump, front mudguard and two side panels)
any one done it? price?
Thanks Dingo

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having a Street Triple painted this weekend a solid color. It'll just be the front fender, two side pods, and tank. All off the bike. It's going to run me $650 at a shop that does mostly custom work. Other estimates were $700 and $850. I'm sure doing it in a different color scheme will drive the price up, as will the area. Not much is cheap around here.

Midas

Reaction score
Visit site
Digging up an old post I know but do you have a shop you would recommend? Im looking to get my 07 FZ6 painted pretty soon

Midas

Reaction score
Visit site
Ended up plastic dipping the bike and it came out pretty nice. Took a few extra layers with the can but was less than 100GBP with extras

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ended up plastic dipping the bike and it came out pretty nice. Took a few extra layers with the can but was less than 100GBP with extras
Post some pics. I was always interested in dipping but i am unsurs about durability.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to see photos too. One of my bikes is a DRZ400 that I have converted into a street tracker. It wears an NOS fuel tank from a 1970's vintage TS-125. I have modified and reshapped the the rear side panels and fender and I now need to paint them so they match the original paint on the tank. Because they are plastic I don't think they will hold on to the pain well, so I have been giving considerable consideration to plastidipping them.