ouch...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
amazing_zps472dd207.jpg

someone had a bad day.. hope everyone was ok in this, but damn.. thats pretty hairy!!!

How the hell is that bike still hanging up there?! I see it's got a stunt cage.. wonder what the rider was doing before this happened.

Sure its an "accident" but just the fact that its a GSX-R and it has a cage on it makes me think there was some serious hooliganism going on leading up to this.
And of corse that's stereotyping but...if the shoe fits....

*i had a monster sized rant here, but after the 3rd paragraph I felt it didn't really need posted and deleted it*

Sure its an "accident" but just the fact that its a GSX-R and it has a cage on it makes me think there was some serious hooliganism going on leading up to this.
And of corse that's stereotyping but...if the shoe fits....

*i had a monster sized rant here, but after the 3rd paragraph I felt it didn't really need posted and deleted it*

Can't agree with you more. I get the feeling that I shouldn't feel bad for this guy at all. The gixxer stereotype is a strong one...

Can't agree with you more. I get the feeling that I shouldn't feel bad for this guy at all. The gixxer stereotype is a strong one...

I feel funny pickin on "gixxers" since my good buddy rides one...but his isn't a "gixxer" its a 98' GSX-R 750 that he rides cautiously LOL

Doesn't look like he was a big stunter though, its a normal rear seat and not a shoehole one or w/e you call em

Back