Ordering OEM parts in Europe

fazer_warrior

Reaction score
Visit site
hi everybody :)

I was wondering, where could one order OEM parts in Europe? apart from the Yamaha dealerships! the local Yamaha representative office (that's in Bulgaria) is simply driving me crazy: they need something like a month or two to deliver an order and after that they tell me a price that's 50% higher in comparison to what they initially told me??? :mad:

anyway, 10x a lot in advance!

VWci

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you mean with oem parts? Like oil filter, air filter, plugs etc? You can find them in ebay.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
All the OEM parts I have ever needed have been day-to-day or over the weekend delivery.
I don't think it would be a problem to get the parts here in Denmark, - but I would think we should compare prices first; In general Denmark is not a cheap place to get anything (expect computer hardware).
If nothing else I could get the parts and send them on.

mtakacs

Reaction score
mtakacs.eu
In Hungary this is 1,5 -2 week (to order OEM parts). When I order something I have to pay about 50% when order and I have a paper with the price and the details of the OEM part.

If it good to you, I can order you parts and send it to you by post or something...