Opinions on asthetics....

Which clutch lever looks better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So thanks to rain and a railroad track I turned the stock clutch lever into a sort of Picasso-esque work of art. I decided to go for some ASV's but was curious as to everyone's opinions.... which is more asthetically pleasing?

bothclutch.JPG

clutch.JPG

asv.JPG

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ASV, for me.

The modded stock lever would look good if the ball end was pointed... and mounted on a Harley. :p

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I guess I'm all by my lonesome. I like how it looks, and it's a constant reminder of what can happen... Might keep the front wheel and speedo down a little bit. just my $.02

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My clutch lever looks similar, and I have a set of ASV shorties on the way.:):):)

They're expensive but... eh. I'm happy with them. instructions were good and they went on very very easily. Could have done it without the instructions. Only took 10min for both sides. Have a better feel than stock and certainly look better imo.

only thing i could say for that bent clutch lever is.... at least my hand doesn't fly off?

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you're not gonna keep it on your bike you gotta think of some neet little clever way to incorporate that into something. It's too cool looking to just get rid of.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you're not gonna keep it on your bike you gotta think of some neet little clever way to incorporate that into something. It's too cool looking to just get rid of.
True, you know it would look cool mounted on the wall as your motorcycle jacket hanger! :thumbup:

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mmm ASV! I'm not sure how I feel about the red adjuster....i'ld call them up and get a blue set sent to you!

i think the only choices when i ordered were red/gold/silver. can't remember but blue wasn't a choice form the retailer. i think i saw on ASV's site where you could order the adjusters.... already thought about doing that haha.

why is it so hard to not buy things for our fizzers :(

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
out of curiosity how did you bend it and can it be done for the brake as well

I bent it when I dropped the bike during the rain. I guess you could bend the brake side if I had fallen on the right hand side instead. i'd already decided to go for the ASV's so after i dropped the bike it was just an excuse to upgrade. I didn't expect the broken levers to get any votes haha...;)