OK you South Aussie Riders, anyone up for a trip to Pinnaroo?

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Starting work on my radiator repairs today, post some pics later on the damage and just had a look at the map. I am doing research in the Mallee and have rented a place in a town called Woomelang.
Thought I might put a ride together to meet some Croweaters when the weather cools down (or the rain stops as most roads are closed atm).
Fancy a ride to Pinnaroo?
How about Renmark?
Could be a good weekend trip and maybe any other Victorians may want to join in. Looking at early May after Easter.
What do ya reckon?
Rumps:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Starting work on my radiator repairs today, post some pics later on the damage and just had a look at the map. I am doing research in the Mallee and have rented a place in a town called Woomelang.
Thought I might put a ride together to meet some Croweaters when the weather cools down (or the rain stops as most roads are closed atm).
Fancy a ride to Pinnaroo?
How about Renmark?
Could be a good weekend trip and maybe any other Victorians may want to join in. Looking at early May after Easter.
What do ya reckon?
Rumps:rockon:

I reckon i might be interested....Do we have half a plan, as to how we are gonna cook this chook???

:thumbup:

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
maybe some of the other Vic riders might join in. I aint been to Pinnaroo or Renmark but they must have a caravan park and beer / coke / coffee and food.
how about early May?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe some of the other Vic riders might join in. I aint been to Pinnaroo or Renmark but they must have a caravan park and beer / coke / coffee and food.
how about early May?

Early May is fine with me...just gotta work around Wednesday nights...gotta be in Adelaide for every Wednesday night!

Am supposing we meet there??? or meet elsewhere, and ride there??? or meet there, and ride to other places???

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
weekends are good, Saturday night might be best. I will look into accommodation there eg cabins onsite or maybe a holiday house with undercover parking.
Any other SA Fizzers or Mexican Fizzers for that matter?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure where I'll be. If I can find out closer to the date, I'll let you know. If all goes well I'll be on an Island off WA, getting paid lots ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
weekends are good, Saturday night might be best. I will look into accommodation there eg cabins onsite or maybe a holiday house with undercover parking.
Any other SA Fizzers or Mexican Fizzers for that matter?

A cabin would be good, or a house! Close to a pub! And a petrol station!

buzzbomb

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Visit site
A cabin would be good, or a house! Close to a pub! And a petrol station!

As usual I'm a bit late reading these posts, but I thought I'd post up a few links, since you're coming to a spot very familiar to me!

Renmark caravan Park:

http://www.big4renmark.com.au/

Riverbend Caravan Park, just out of Renmark, right before the Paringa bridge might be worth a look:
River Bend Caravan Park - Cabins Caravan and tent sites on the River Murray 1947-2009 | riverbendrenmark.com.au

Paringa has a club, and Renmark has a pub and club, and there are a couple of petrol stations in Renmark too. The layout of Renmark is similar to Mildura, but much smaller and more stunted...lol
No Hungry Jacks (We cry ourselves to sleep every night because of this!) but we have Maccas and KFC. Nice relatively new Renmark Plaza with Big W and Little W (Woolworths!) , but no Harvey Normans. There's also a Chinese Resturant in the main street which is ok. Had better, but since the next chinese resturant is over 200kms away, we tend not to complain!

Hope this has helped someone somewhere!

Buzzbomb.