oil change surprise

sleepymas

Reaction score
Visit site
so did first oil change on my fz6 today, it was done right before i bought it so i gave it 1000 miles and did it. i used motul 5100 oil. everyone said good oil will make bike better. i was like yeah it will help but is it really that different. well i havnt stalled since the first week, stalled 3 times today. its like a whole new clutch. i had to adjust the free play so i could get comfortable again, it grabs so fast and so hard now. amazing, shifts so smooth and it is running about 40 degrees cooler also, 165 instead of 205 at light now. so i give a big :thumbup: to the oil and advice of people here, thank you.:rockon:

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
is this the one you used.. its time for my oil change too... just want to be sure if i got the right onte
5100.jpg

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
motul 5100 is what i use for my ZX6r and its a very nice oil, its an old formula but it outperforms many new and expensive types of other brands, the motor is singing from the very first moment you pop the start button!

being a human, i will try castrol power 1 racing next time for almost double the price