Now taking payment of FZ6 forum shirts. ROUND 2

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only have TONIGHT, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, AND MONDAY!! GET YOUR ORDERS IN!
IM TELLIN YA! Last Chance!!!:BLAA:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, This is it, you have till TOMORRRRRROOOOWWWW to get your orders in. those of you who have been PMing me saying you will order by the end of the week have 24 hours left.... last shirt sale for a loooong loooong time...

..... last chance

...... no fooling...........

.......this is it.........

why are you still reading? get to ordering!

:BLAA:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is that all the orders for these shirts? i will be putting the order in tomorrow morning.... if you still want one, get your payment in TONIGHT!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry. I had a couple of shirts i didn't get size info and such until friday. I put the orders in yesterday so im HOPING i can get them printed and picked up by next week.
Don't worry. The wait is worth it! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ps i SHOULD have a few extras. If you submit what you want here i can keep you in mind

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think anyone has gotten their shirts yet... Should be hearing from the OP about these anytime now! Can't wait!!! :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As stated, i couldnt even place the order until i received payment from everyone. (Aug 8) After that I still had a few people that i was waiting on sizing info on. So by the time i got the order placed it was Aug 16ish. It takes about 10 days to have them printed. I was told they would be ready for pick up tomorrow. I already have everyones shipping info printed and ready for delivery. They should be in the mail by wed/thur ASSUMING i can get them tomorrow.

Sorry, its not like im ordering from WWW.FZ6ForumShirts.Com. I dont have stock of these around the house lol. Im trying my hardest here guys. Sorry its taking a little longer this time.
:thumbup:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As stated, i couldnt even place the order until i received payment from everyone. (Aug 8) After that I still had a few people that i was waiting on sizing info on. So by the time i got the order placed it was Aug 16ish. It takes about 10 days to have them printed. I was told they would be ready for pick up tomorrow. I already have everyones shipping info printed and ready for delivery. They should be in the mail by wed/thur ASSUMING i can get them tomorrow.

Sorry, its not like im ordering from WWW.FZ6ForumShirts.Com. I dont have stock of these around the house lol. Im trying my hardest here guys. Sorry its taking a little longer this time.
:thumbup:

So it is taking a little longer, not a big deal (at least for me). Just let us know when they ship, that way I can be on the look out for my deranged/lazy mail carrier. He will not get out of the truck to put a box on the front step, he just opens the door and throws it.:eek: I have had many things delivered broken.