Not an FZ6, kinda old, but still worth seeing!

Sosu2211

Super Furry Animal
Reaction score
Visit site
Worlds fastest electric bike, ironically named the 'Killacycle'... you really have to see the end :eek:

I hate to see people injured, and am glad to say despite the whole 'spread eagle' thing, Bill Dubé (the designer guy who crashed) was fine after a few days... but man! OUCH!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZfueVHVnkI"]YouTube - Worlds Fastest Electric Bike and Owner Crash[/ame]

Last edited:
Worlds fastest banged up electric bike...........WATGATT, even during burnouts 'coz you just never know. I wonder if he rides at all or just builds them??

Ugh... hate to see the guy go down like that. Then again, the environment that he was doing this in wasn't the best place. Too many possible dangers should anything go wrong, which it obviously did.

On the other hand, I've seen and read many tech blogs that discuss the possibilities of an electric motorcycle. For the most part, they're pretty cool. Just not much of a range at this time.

X

Nice! What dork! I hate to see someone get hurt but you could see that one coming a mile away. "I'm the owner, designer and the builder, I don't ride it. So it will be really cool when I do a burn out and stack it into a mini-van."

Back