North Carolina visit

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heard so many nice places to visit and get lost riding, unfortunately my steed's back in Jersey. Not a complete loss though, Competition Accessories is only half an hour away from Waxhax.:rolleyes:
I've been meaning to buy this half helmet with pop out shield for those hot days. Maybe I'll finally get one of those kevlar jeans as well.
Next time I'll get a hitch attached to my van so I can tow my ride. :D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing you were in N Carolina? You are going to bring the bike back for some touring? Be interested to know how you like the kevlar jeans when you get them. Been considering those for a while now.

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just arrived this afternoon with the family. Planning in visiting a few choice places.... OBX, Myrtle beach and maybe several more. Will be hanging around until next Saturday so I got a week of site seeing. Any suggestions from locals for me to visit?

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing you were in N Carolina? You are going to bring the bike back for some touring? Be interested to know how you like the kevlar jeans when you get them. Been considering those for a while now.

I'm enjoying some of the local interest here in Waxhaw. Staying with the in-laws and kids enjoying the club amenities i.e. pools, exercise gym, walks around the neighborhood.
Still undecided between OBX or other places, helping my in-law get settled in her new house. I promised to lay down a nice acrylic coating in her garage, pc/wifi set up. Maybe watch some flix on the big screen somewhere, gotta google it later. It's Tuesday only anyway, plenty of time.
Thanks for all the inputs.

Ares