Noooooooo!!!!

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Just careful with the gixxer ... i know a few guys who have died on those :(

Gorgeous bike for the track, but on the roads it has a bite.
Yeah, any sports bike really. They can all bite you quite hard if you don't respect them.

The only thing about the Gixxer is the reputation of the people who tend to ride them. :rolleyes:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
..........one more reason NOT to wave at scooters.:D:justkidding: Have fun with the new gixxer!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bloody horrible stuff....the world is full of low life scum, who cant be bothered to work for what they get, and instead to steal other people's hard earned posessions! good luck with your new steed, i hope you get the 750 gixxer, i reckon they are just brilliant...

:thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, +1 to above comment. someone stole my 300 dollar IPOD the other day.....I felt so violated and pissed off. Scum. Scum steal.

The thing that made me feel better was thinking to myself that losing the stolen item was a sacrifice i had to make in order to verify that i am superior to someone else who is scum.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about this. I'm not going to even go into detail about how this makes me feel. II believe in Karma and when Karma bites those low lifes, it will hurt.

I'm glad there's a bright side. Good luck shopping -- unless you already bought.

Dennis