No more expensive tire changes for my friends!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D :D :D

a8lh.jpg

the guy my dad used to work for had a NoMar in the warehouse. the only thing is that while it can do smaller wheels, it doesnt like to. unless they have made some changes in the last couple of years. that being said, it is much easier to change small tires on one of these than without. also car tires are easily changed on one, too bad it wont balance as well....

I work in Fenton, MO across the street from the place that makes these, nice little operation. They put on a motorcycle stunt show and had a factory tour a couple years ago and my son and I got to look around. They seem very well made.

:thumbup: Congrats

Congrats Man! Very nice set-up; I picked up the cycle gear version last year and th thing works like a charm.

Quick Note: You are likely going to need to secure that piece of plywood to the floor/wall/something. The pull forces can be rather large when removing the first bead on the wheel (or installing the second bead) and will easily spin that plywood.

Let us know how the first one goes!

Now that is pretty cool. How much was it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

$787.50 shipped (that's for the changer, balancer and a bunch of little extras). Figure it'll eventually pay for itself. Especially if my friends donate to the "make the tire changer a smart buy" fund, when I change their tires :thumbup:

$787.50 shipped (that's for the changer, balancer and a bunch of little extras). Figure it'll eventually pay for itself. Especially if my friends donate to the "make the tire changer a smart buy" fund, when I change their tires :thumbup:

..........soooooo worth it.:rockon:

Their videos make it look a lot easier than it really is. But the veg lube is fantastic over soapy water. The yellow hand looking bead holder makes things a lot better FYI.

Excellent setup! I'll second the opinion about the plywood - I had trouble with mine until finally the plywood broke. I'm looking for alternatives, so let me know what you find.

For those interested in getting their own, I e-mailed the company and asked if they had any returns for cheaper. They sold me one that had some powdercoating problems - I can't see it, but it knocked a few bucks off the price!

Back