Nice place.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still here and ready for a new riding season. Been raining since January but have gotten in a ride every month this year. I try and ride at least once all year long. That's pretty lame of Yamahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha to do that. Will I get arrested when I wear my FZ6 forum tee shirts? :spank: I have a black, blue and white ones and wear them all the time. Thanks for your hard work Dennis! We do appreciate all you do for us. :thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer:

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just an FYI, we use an Internet blocking/filtering appliance at work and this morning it would let me get to the home page here but each time I clicked a link, it said it was blocked due to being a Gaming Site. I reached out to the vendor (Blue Coat) and they updated their white list so this new URL works just fine and dandy. And let me reiterate the kudos on all the find work that's done on this site. It is most appreciated.....

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tapatalk reinstalled (it's free in app store today :D ) and working on my phone! :thumbup:

[MENTION=13124]Smersh[/MENTION] , I had to pretend to ride a 600 to get around the tight security

IMPY03

Reaction score
Visit site
Tapatalk working fine here!

All i had to do was sign out and sign back in and was good to go.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
tapatalk, forum runner and all the pcs at work and the mac at home working as per my requirements-all good