New Z750

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well after the disappointment (price) of the FZ8 I'm hoping this might be the one.

New Kawasaki Z750R revealed - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

z750r-1.jpg

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
The new Z1000 is cool and all, but THIS bike looks much better in my opinion. Plus, I don't think I'd ever need/use the available power of a liter bike. If this bike comes to the states, it will probably be my next bike.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you say that now....

Everyone wants and needs more power :thumbup:

Yeah, I guess so. My buddy bought a leftover 2009 R1 very recently and I putted around the neighborhood on it. It's ridiculous! You can literally get to 90 mph in 1st gear. I feel like the FZ6 has PLENTY of power for me, and I don't do any track days, (I would if there was one close) so I feel like the added power of a 750 would be more than enough.

Plus, I think I would get in too much trouble on a literbike. :spank:

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome looking bike :D I really like the black coded (or whatever they did to it) exhaust. Looks super sleek how it kinda extends the frame.

But why still so heavy? Almost 30 kg more than our bikes, and almost 60 more than the Ducati Monster... compared to the Monster it's almost like having the girlfriend seated permanently on the back? :ban: Suppose the upgraded suspension will help in that regard.

Anyhow, sweet looking bike. GJ Kawa :thumbup:

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The front forks on the standard Z750 are cheap and nasty, hopefully they have along with the radial calipers done something to make it much better, if they have, they may make a sale. If Yamaha are reading this, if you bring back the FZ6 with some nice USD forks then I'd buy that.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, but i gotta say, i still find it hard to find reasons to replace my FZ6's, with a newer bike of similar ilk....except for maybe the Aprillia Shiver...which incidentally has underseat pipes, like the FZ6...

Those big "cans" hanging down either, or each side on a lot of the newer naked bikes coming out in the last year or so, just look a bit "Arkward" to me...

Demor

Reaction score
Visit site
The white one does look nice but 230kg of weight for a 750cc 2010 naked bike - are they serious? Crappy steel frames (even smartly camouflaged ones) are so obsolete...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike, but i gotta say, i still find it hard to find reasons to replace my FZ6's, with a newer bike of similar ilk....except for maybe the Aprillia Shiver...which incidentally has underseat pipes, like the FZ6...

Those big "cans" hanging down either, or each side on a lot of the newer naked bikes coming out in the last year or so, just look a bit "Arkward" to me...
I can't stand the newer styling of the pipes these days. Bloody awful looking and ruin the looks.

Nelly

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
:steve: that thing looks smoking hot! Love the kind of frosty dark look, and a super sweet detail with the red stripes. All the way bad-ass :rockon: