New Yeras resolutions??

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is in 2 parts.....

1. Do you have any New Years Resolutions that you will try and attain for 2009?

2. Did you attain the resolutions you set yourself for 2008?

I had 2 resolutions for 2008.

1. To have a book published.

2. To have something published in a newspaper or magazine

I sort of achieved both. I published a book called Italy 2008, Verona, Lake Garda and Venice. It is basically a holiday album for our holiday in Italy. We made it through Blurb.com and it was made just for own amusement and not for sale.

I was lucky enough to take the first private photographs of the new Danish princess Marie. She married Prince Jochim of Denmark. It was right place at the right time but a national newspaper was happy to pay hansomely for the photos.

My next years resolution is to appear on TV. How the hell I am supposed to do that when I do not speak correct Danish I do not know.

If you like the idea of making a book. Look at Blurb.com. It is really easy to do and such a blast when you get it through the door.

OK tell about your resolutions.

Steve

Last edited:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
1. for 2009 - keep riding my bicycle to work and to get outside way more on the weekends like hiking, diving, boating, riding the FZ6 etc now that I'm not in school

2. for 2008...i think it was to be more responsible and to make moments count with the gf and she's still around so I think i'm doing something right ;) oh - and to be healthier...I started running, lost motivation halfway through the year and am now bicycling to work which is basically a requirement (since I have to work) and I get my exercise that way w00t

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
My rez for 2008 was to get my girlfriend into biking, to get her to do her CBT and start riding every day. I guess I succeeded, because my rez for 2009 is to pass my DAS so that I can dump the 125 and buy my own Fazer!

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My rez for 2008 was to get my girlfriend into biking, to get her to do her CBT and start riding every day. I guess I succeeded, because my rez for 2009 is to pass my DAS so that I can dump the 125 and buy my own Fazer!

Go and do it Jedi. Practice the turns in the road on your 125 until you can do them in your sleep. Because that can really catch you on the test.

Don`t think about the DAS go and do it.

Steve

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is in 2 parts.....

1. Do you have any New Years Resolutions that you will try and attain for 2009?

2. Did you attain the resolutions you set yourself for 2008?

I had 2 resolutions for 2008.

1. To have a book published.

2. To have something published in a newspaper or magazine

I sort of achieved both. I published a book called Italy 2008, Verona, Lake Garda and Venice. It is basically a holiday album for our holiday in Italy. We made it through Blurb.com and it was made just for own amusement and not for sale.

I was lucky enough to take the first private photographs of the new Danish princess Marie. She married Prince Jochim of Denmark. It was right place at the right time but a national newspaper was happy to pay hansomely for the photos.

My next years resolution is to appear on TV. How the hell I am supposed to do that when I do not speak correct Danish I do not know.

If you like the idea of making a book. Look at Blurb.com. It is really easy to do and such a blast when you get it through the door.

OK tell about your resolutions.

Steve

Steve,

Pretty cool on the photos of the Princess! :thumbup:

Didn't make any resolutions for 2008 - I was a very bad crumudgeron going into the new year so I refused to make any.

This year is different though. Need to drop poundage - period. Someone said to me today that it is expensive to eat healthy. I thought a lot about that comment and decided that I would rather pay now, when I can enjoy it than pay later when I need to seek out high dollar health care. ;) (And definitely will not enjoy it.)