New Swingarm Decals Available

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
srsly? that would be sweet! (PM sent) :cheer:

should reiterate that the instructions were good and easy to follow, it was operator error on my part :spank:

I'll get round to posting some pics soon (she's just had her spring bath too!!)

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
srsly? that would be sweet! (PM sent) :cheer:

should reiterate that the instructions were good and easy to follow, it was operator error on my part :spank:

I'll get round to posting some pics soon (she's just had her spring bath too!!)

Right on! Looking forward to seeing the pics. PM back at ya.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi can you tell me if decal S1 6 has a black background or is it a clear back ground when on the bike? Thanks

There is no background. The black rectangle represents a black swingarm so that you can tell how it looks on there. These are individually cut and hand layered colors of high performance sign making vinyl. You don't see decals like this anymore in the retail world. Everything nowadays is just printed. You have to see them in person to appreciate that part of it.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
To make a long story short:

I'm kind of anal about instructions when doing handy man work, as I can be quite impractical. To help myself installing the swing arm decals on my bike, I reformatted FAZR6's original installation instructions and pasted his pics into the document.

All the text and the pics are his work, I just reformatted it. All honor to him! :cheer:

If anyone else feel like they need or want a numbered step-by-step howto, you can find my instructions here: http://www.bjorseth.no/misc/MountingInstructions.pdf

(I have cleared everything with FAZR6, and I have his permission to post the document.)

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
got my replacement one in the mail the other day and after some trepidation put it on today. Not problems this time round and I must say I'm liking it a lot. Seems high qual and the black/silver combo stands out. Makes the swingarms seem a lot less like a pair of random I-beams Yammy just threw on there at the last minute :)

pics. and thx to fazr6.

Eaglez47

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, is there any way I can get the S2-2, but instead of the silver FZ6, just leave that black with a white outline? I have an 07 blue/blacked out bike, and I would like to keep the blacked out look, but I like the Yamaha to be in blue to stand out more. This would all be in reflective. Thanks a lot

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, is there any way I can get the S2-2, but instead of the silver FZ6, just leave that black with a white outline? I have an 07 blue/blacked out bike, and I would like to keep the blacked out look, but I like the Yamaha to be in blue to stand out more. This would all be in reflective. Thanks a lot

Yes you can get that. Just PM me and we will exchange info. Thanks!

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
I have bought one and they're awesome! Well designed, well made, quick shipping and reasonably priced.

Thanks!

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered a set and they were in the mailbox quickly thereafter! Quality decals, application instructions are perfect, and they look awesome!
FAZR6 Rocks!:rockon:

ohendo

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the responses and the positive feedback! I don't see the picture but maybe it's something to do with my settings.

Ride safe and enjoy!!