New Swingarm Decals Available

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Gah! These look GREAT, but I currently already have some on my bike that I just bought at the end of last season.

So very tempted.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day Mike, package arrived at work this morning. Pleasant surprise from our mail room guys, who were just itching to find out what I had come in from the States.
Had a quick look, the yellow is nice and deep, I think its going to look pretty awsome.
This week the weather looks pretty shoddy here so this coming Saturday, time for a wash and polish and decal application... woohoo
thanks again for the application tips post the other week too
will send pics

Thanks for your positive comments and for your business. Please do post pics. Yours are the only ones done with reflective yellow and reflective white. I can't wait to see them against the black swingarm. They looked really cool just on the white backing paper.

Reactions: agf

whoracle

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. First one in daylight, second with the flash on.

Should have gone with RED for the FZ6 !

PS Please ignore the wobbly wheel stripes. You don't notice it when the wheel is turning :)

i like this one.. whats the order number for this for S1 swing arms..?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. First one in daylight, second with the flash on.

Should have gone with RED for the FZ6 !

PS Please ignore the wobbly wheel stripes. You don't notice it when the wheel is turning :)

As I said above I thought that the logo would look better in red so FAZR6 sent me some in red. What do you guys think ??

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my decals earlier this week (gotta love Canada Post) but have not been able to apply them because I have been commuting for ~35 days in the rain (that's ~35 days straight rain riding!!! :eek:) so the bike is never dry. I have used nearly two entire cans of PJ-1 Blue Label chain wax!!!

As soon as it's dry, and I can give the bike a good hard cleaning, I will apply these. To everyone else who has 'em already, they look nice!

WORBC

WOuld Rather Be Cycling
Reaction score
www.smallsats.com
Sent funds just now, 2009 FZ6, silver with red, thanks so much for doing this... now can someone give me a source for some red Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines?

--terry

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sent funds just now, 2009 FZ6, silver with red, thanks so much for doing this... now can someone give me a source for some red Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines?

--terry

Thanks Terry. They will be in the mail tomorrow. I just bought two sets of Venhill brake lines from the UK. They are the best lines I have ever seen. Swivel ends that are polished like chrome. Absolutely awesome brake lines. Took less than two weeks to get from the UK. Not bad. Great price too.

Venhill brake line kit for YAMAHA FZ6N/FZ6 2006 FRONT - eBay (item 180641272769 end time Apr-17-11 17:13:20 PDT)

WORBC

WOuld Rather Be Cycling
Reaction score
www.smallsats.com

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your positive comments and for your business. Please do post pics. Yours are the only ones done with reflective yellow and reflective white. I can't wait to see them against the black swingarm. They looked really cool just on the white backing paper.

Hi Mike, yesterday the weather was really ordinary so I wasn't planning to get the bike out, just get the decals on, but the days plans went awry when my son nosedived his bike on a greasy road trying to not run a red light, he did the right thing and stopped... BIG TIME. Still its only the forks....again, at least this time no scrapes on him.... ATGATT, we both live by it and now he swears by it, he'll be back on the road in the morning on my VTR, so good on him.

Anyway to the decals:
gave the bike its two weekly wash and shine, took the tyre pressure sticker of the swing arm (a hairdryer and some patience, and no sticky residue at all), and followed your tips from a few posts back....piece of cake.
Mate you have done an excellent job on those decals, it looks sweet, as I hope the pics show. I'm loving it

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, yesterday the weather was really ordinary so I wasn't planning to get the bike out, just get the decals on, but the days plans went awry when my son nosedived his bike on a greasy road trying to not run a red light, he did the right thing and stopped... BIG TIME. Still its only the forks....again, at least this time no scrapes on him.... ATGATT, we both live by it and now he swears by it, he'll be back on the road in the morning on my VTR, so good on him.

Anyway to the decals:
gave the bike its two weekly wash and shine, took the tyre pressure sticker of the swing arm (a hairdryer and some patience, and no sticky residue at all), and followed your tips from a few posts back....piece of cake.
Mate you have done an excellent job on those decals, it looks sweet, as I hope the pics show. I'm loving it

Thanks Adrian! I sure do love that bike.

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my decals in the post today. 9 days to cross the pond and reach me in Norway isn't bad at all. The decals look really good and well made, and I bet they will look even better on the bike.

Will try to get them on the bike in a few days, but I need to take my GF and our two kids sailing this weekend to earn some goodwill point to balance my motorcycle spendings first... ;)

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Got my decals put on this afternoon, gotta say they look GREAT! Super high-quality decals, looks professional.

Here's a couple pics:

IMAG0113.jpg

Reflective! :thumbup:

IMAG0112.jpg

I think after I get some red wheel stripes put on, it will all really pop... Major Kudos to FAZR6 for hooking us up with these decals!! :cheer:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my decals put on this afternoon, gotta say they look GREAT! Super high-quality decals, looks professional.

Here's a couple pics:

IMAG0113.jpg

Reflective! :thumbup:

IMAG0112.jpg

I think after I get some red wheel stripes put on, it will all really pop... Major Kudos to FAZR6 for hooking us up with these decals!! :cheer:

Thanks man! And BTW, they ARE professional...lol