smh10_single_4.jpg

smh10_single_1_s.jpg

More info here - Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Intercom for Motorcycles - SMH10

Last edited:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a set of these that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow along with a new helmet. They are supposed to have a heck of a range and great sound quality

pedge1

Reaction score
Visit site
So, can you talk on the phone while actually riding? Does the microphone go inside your visor or something? I checked the link but didn't see anything regarding that

Yes - you can talk on your phone. The sound in the helmet is awesome. My wife said you can't even tell the person is on a motorcycle on the other end. The hook up to my ipod also works well.

jmanz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a dual set and they work great. I use mine solo to listen to MP3's on my phone and the call quality is excellent when I do receive a call. The mic goes under your helmet from the side where the module is attached and ends up right in front of your mouth against the chin bar of your helmet. I love my set.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of these suckers! They made my trip around tassie with my Missus much much better! Top quality kit!

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on how brilliant these units are, very clear even at motorway speeds. The range for bike to bike is very impressive, even when out of sight with buildings in between.

My Nokia allows me to voice dial, press the dial button on the headset, phone beeps and you say the name to call. Very impressed and clarity of calls, intercom, music is ace.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They don't like the rain. Played up in Tassie with the rain, otherwise very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rode inthe same rain, and ad zero problems....although i do remember you & Mike having problems with yours....

:confused:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I am assuming since I do not have anybody to ride with that I will get everything I need in the box that has only one, right? I currently squeeze headphones into my helmet while riding and it gets a little uncomfortable. Dibs on these for now, if that's okay - so the sound quality for music is good? I have the iPhone 4, so when it rings I just hit a button on the helmet and can talk while riding? Is this installed into the helmet so I can just grab it and go without needing to fiddle with it?

$150 is a bit steep for my current school budget but if you do not waiting a bit I can try to get the money together, I would really like to be able to answer the phone while riding around because I get a lot of calls about classes, projects, etc, and I end up missing out on stuff because I'm able to pick up. Would you be interested in any sort of trade for anything or is it straight up cash only?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Last edited:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Edited - KAZZA

Good luck with the sale - it's a great product.

For all members, negative posts are against forum rules. Posts will be deleted and infractions may follow.

Last edited by a moderator: