New Scorpion Cans

try calling some of the dealers and see what ones they are shipping, the conical ends i think are just the new design and ship as soon as the old design sells through

I got mine from pipe city. It was shipped SUPER fast, and was the cheapest by 30 bucks anywhere. Free shipping too! I can't tell you enough how kick ass these guys are too...

Scorpion Dual Stainless Slip Ons | 1811-0601 | Exhaust | Pipe City

Yes,I realize the pics on it are of the old style... I was surprised to find out I got the new ones when they arrived. You had better call to ensure you get the new style though...

KG

I got mine from pipe city. It was shipped SUPER fast, and was the cheapest by 30 bucks anywhere. Free shipping too! I can't tell you enough how kick ass these guys are too...

Scorpion Dual Stainless Slip Ons | 1811-0601 | Exhaust | Pipe City

Yes,I realize the pics on it are of the old style... I was surprised to find out I got the new ones when they arrived. You had better call to ensure you get the new style though...

KG

thanks kg. ill give them a call tomarrow. thats the only place i didnt call, how do you like those new scropions? sound? thanks bro

I got mine from Pipe City, too. Good folks to deal with. The original exhaust that I wanted -- Arrows -- were sold out and not due for some time. So they pointed me to the scorpions. I'm very happy with them. I also got the arrow mid-pipe. Very easy install. You can see pics in my photo album. Good sound, not too loud. The only thing that bugs me is that I lost the ability to run my givi rack. :(

Back