New Rider - Saratoga Springs NY

:welcome:Drubowski! Fun forum here! Really good folks and should be no problem finding someone in your area. This is a big group!

:welcome:

im kinda jealous.. the roads up by you are amazing.. i used to go to school in VT and would love taking road trips to saratoga.. lucky...:thumbup:

:welcome::welcome: Any pictures of your new motorcycle?
Watch out for those crazy Australians! :spank: Just kidding.
Get ready to want lots of goodies for your FZ. I probably would not have
purchased all the mods I have without this forum.
ENJOY AND RIDE SAFE.

Welcome, beautiful part of NY you're from. I've been there a lot. Use to do a lot of gigs over at SPAC when I use to be in the entertainment industry.

Welcome to the Forum! I live in Keene Valley. Exit 30 off the Northway and follow the twisty road for 10 miles. Lotsa good day trips around here. Give me a shout anytime. Always up for a ride! :welcome:

Thanks all for the welcome. Attached are a few pics, I waited until I got my FE installed as the guy I bought it from cobbed a "custom" FE kit together. Needless to say, I wasn't the most proud of it (but included a picture for the amazing kludge factor).

Pre-FE
Post-FE
Right-front view
Left-rear view

Have2befree and Adirondack Jack, I'd certainly look forward to getting together for a ride. I have to admit though, it's a pretty decent ride just to get up to Jack's neck of the woods!

Nice looking bike! The previous owner hacked up my bike too trying to eliminate the fender - what a mess. A friend of mine had to put it all back together and re-wire it! Are you sure we didn't buy from the same guy? LOL

I am thinking of taking a ride up that way Thursday evening after work if the weather holds out. Maybe you can meet me in Saratoga for a cup of coffee?

And yeah, it's quite a ride just to get up to Adirondack Jack's neck of the woods but there is some great riding and it would be a good day trip!

Get on up here guys! Time's a wastin'! I'm off for a ride to central NY (Lewis county) on Sat. but as a rule I'm always up for a ride! :Sport:

Sadly, I'm busy tomorrow. I should be pretty free other than that in the foreseeable future. I actually work in East Greenbush, so I can pass through Troy pretty much any day :p

Back