New Ms. Hellgate

Congratulations mom and dad!

and :welcome:Mary Irene to the greatest FZ6 forum!

Okay Pete, which bike will you be giving her? :p

Congratulations mom and dad!

and :welcome:Mary Irene to the greatest FZ6 forum!

Okay Pete, which bike will you be giving her? :p

Hummm, great question. Maybe Rachelle's GZ250 since she hasn't ridden it since December???

That said, Grandpa said he'd buy her a pony, a 4 wheeler (Yamaha only!) and a car. I guess I have the college responsibility.

The whole family is very excited. My parents are too old to travel, but we'll visit them this Fall.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family Pete ...:cheer:

Congrats-On-Your-New-arrival-Graphic.gif

congrats...how cute

and congrats to your olimpic swimmer who won the medal! he sure trained:thumbup:

:bow::wav::wav::bow:
Well done to you and your wife, Our Chloe was also a beautiful surprise. Looks like you planned it perfectly, With a 13 year-old big Bro you have the foundations of a great babysitter. How is your son feeling about his new responsibility as "Big Bro"?
I wish Mary a long healthy, happy life and you and your wife some sleep between all that baby jazz.

Nelly
PS as regard to the strong determind swimmers:rtfm:lol.

Congratulations! Wow, 45 & 48 and starting over - very brave!! I'd love to have another, just don't see it happening for us, but I'm very happy for y'all!! She's beautiful!

You can actually supplement her college edjumakation with your Social Security checks! :BLAA: :BLAA: :BLAA:

Back