New member welcome thread..

grocery thrower

Beer Head
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm GT, James, I have been riding all my life, all Yamaha, I'm a die hard I guess, got my FZ6 last sept, I love this bike, and to think I was going back and forth between the FZ6 and the Ninga :eek: of course I chose the right bike, I'm glad I'm here!

A bit about me, I'm 43 my girlfriend and I live together, been divorced twice, I've driven a truck my whole career, I currently work for Sysco Foods as a route driver, I love to spend time in the garage and just tinker with anything, I have 3 vehicles, of course the Yamaha, 09 FZ6 an 09 VW Jetta, and an 03 Dodge 1/2 tone 4X4, the girlfriend has a Isuzu Trooper, IDK what year, don't really need to know..LOL!! :D

GT

Swedge58

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello. New to the forum. Name is Aaron I have been out of riding for about 15 years. Been busy raising two sets of twins 14 and 11. I couldn't hit the lottery but I am lucky enough to have two sets of identicals!!!!!! Any way ready to ride again and test rode the 09 FZ 6 and loved it. Problem is I have been unable to make a deal for one. I guess bad timing for me. The next dealer that tells me all about gas prices may get choked out!!!! Anyways hope to be posting a pic of my new bike real soon (if the price is right).

I may have found one! Going to make the deal tomorrow. Bad thing 2 hours away but the price is to my liking!!!

Last edited:

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.My name is Ivan.I'm from Greece.And since January,3 i am a proud owner of black 2005 FZ6n.Great bike.Took it with 44k km already on.Now I'm 800 km to close 50k.Hope to find job soon... Some of the mods here are must to be done.
Glad to be one of this forum members.

Vertigo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, I'm Mike and I recently became the proud owner of a new 2009 FZ6(Black). I wasn't looking for the FZ6 when I went in, but once it caught my eye I was highly interested. Only 260 miles on it so far, but I can already tell it's an amazing bike.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
my name is Jelmen, age 27, and fz6-sa 2007 owner from that spec on the map that people call Belgium. I just started riding motorcycles but the fazer really feels like it will bring me a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 17211

Hey all,

I'm Chris. Been lurking for a while and decided I had to sign up. I replaced my Ninja 500 with a 2009 FZ6 in black this past April.

I'm an engineer, I play a lot of paintball, my wife rides a Ninja 500 of her own, and I love riding whenever possible.:rockon:

First pic is her from the front, second pic is her from the side with my best friend's Ninja 250R, third is me with her. Oh, by her, I mean the bike. :D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big friendly Aussie :aus: :welcome: to all our new members. So many lately :D

Remember - ride your own ride, ATGATT, post often and post pics

:rockon:

Goose

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just joined the other day, looks like i missed this part...anywho, I am from Kentucky, I'm studying premed, and I just bought my first bike about about a month ago. I got a 2008 FZ6, black, and I'm looking to mod it a bit. It's been great so far getting me back and forth to school everyday, but can be a little overwhelming past about 8k. I dropped it the first week that I had it, as nobody told me not to grab the front brake in a turn...those were the same people who told me they would "teach" me how to ride it. It wasn't bad, more like in slow motion, but it made me sign up for the first available MSF course as soon as I got back to my house, ha ha. Oh well, lesson learned, I'm really happy with it now.

JHutch808

Reaction score
Visit site
My name is James Hutchison, I live in Vancouver, WA. I just bought my first street bike a few weeks ago, a brand new (never off the showroom floor) 2009 FZ6. I've only been out a few times over the last few weekends, but I'll be doing the 600 mile oil change this weekend (I did one at 150 miles as well). I'm new to street riding but have been riding dirt for years. All I know, is I absolutely love my FZ6 and look forward to buying toys for it. I'd like to be able to have it near stock for day to day use but then be able to switch to touring mode for a long road trip with minimal fuss. I look forward to learning from everyone here on the site.

Dee Eff See

The Mastodon
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis Cluett from Newfoundland, Canada but currently working in Houston, TX. Just bought my first motorcycle 2 days ago and have yet to even ride it on the roads. Still waiting on my gear to arrive!!!

Saw this Blue 2005 FZ6 on Craigslist with only 8900 miles and 1 owner. In awesome shape, always garaged, never dropped, no scratches/rust, so I bought it that same day. Can't wait for my gear to arrive to get out and take it for a ride.

I took a motorcycle safety basic riders course a couple of weeks ago because a couple of friends had recently purchased their own motorcycles. Since then I have been dying to get my hands on my own bike. Now that I have one I can't wait to start modding it!!!

Leghorn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone, name is Ken and live near Lancaster Pa I just bought a new black 09 FZ6 yesterday. Went to the dealer to look at another bike but the salesman offered me a deal I could not refuse. I would post a pic but I had to ride home from the dealer in a thunderstorm so she needs a bath now. I'm 44 and have been married for 21 years to my high school sweetheart. No kids unless 2 mini daschunds count.

DMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy all fellow FZsixers, my names Darren and I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Passed my motorbike test on Friday at Midday on my trusty Varadero 125. I then promptly drove out of the showroom at 2pm on my new Oct '08 Blue FZ6 with only 2000miles on the clock. Bike is restricted to 33bhp as 'the man' says thats the way it has to be for 24 months, suits me as it plenty quick enough......for now! I've purchased a seat cowl, tail tidy, crash protectors and double bubble screen...I'm happy but what next?!!

stevecbr

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Steve Burrows from Norwich, United Kingdom.
Sold my 2002 R1 and just got a 2005 FZ6 in black.Its only done 3000 miles, the only mods I am planning are a crash bobbin set and tank pad.
Seems to run fine, feels strange turning into corners, but I have been riding sports bikes for the last 20 years

Monstro

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Monstro from London, England. Picked up a FZ6 last night on a 56 plate so thought I'd find a forum. Not gonna do much to the bike but really am gonna sort out the headlights, even my Thundercat had better lights than this lol. Anyway, see you around the boards sometime!!!!

BSFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, my name is Brett. Im from south eastern PA. I just got my FZ6 a few weeks ago, its my first bike and so far Im in love. Love the bike and love riding, a few of my friends ride and its a great feeling just getting out there and riding. looks like a cool forum you have here and Ive already seen some nice tips and mods i wanna try so Ill be around.

Woodstream

Pier Fisherman
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm Tony and I live in LA county.

As soon as I finished the MSF course, I went out and purchased a 2004 FZ6 with 45,000miles on it as my first bike. Looking forward to learning from the best!

sandr5

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ya'll -
I'm Suzanne, from around the Memphis area. I actually have been a member of this forum for about a year and have owned my FZ6 for just as long, but am now just getting around to posting a new member introduction :D

Been really getting into the FZ6 recently, now that dirt bike riding season is on hold for awhile. Have been fixing her up a bit - just bought the FE from ebay - thanks for all the helpful recommendations on this site :)

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi :)

Suzanne