New member welcome thread..

:iconbeer:

I'm from Ireland. I see alot of people from countries that have great weather. We get mostly rain, and when its not raining it wet and damp. Unless you hard core you don't ride a bike too often. Thats me, a fair weather rider.

Hi, I'm Shaun, new to the forums as of today, and just wanted to introduce myself. I took delivery of my new '09 FZ6S a couple of days ago and am happy as a pig in sh1t. What a bike! I'm a bit of a tinkerer by nature, although never with a motorcycle, but I'm keen to check out what mods people are doing, what you guys have done to your bike from stock, and just basically interested in peoples opinions about everything! :) Looking forward to chatting with you all. Best. Shaun.

Hi there, New here :)

The fz6 in faster blue is my first big bike. I've been driving a car for 5 years and decided to do my cbt for communting reasons.

Bought myself a YBR 125 which I loved and did many miles on. I rode that for a nearly 2 years, but decided to do my DAS before my CBT ran out (save some money? yeah right motorcycle training / test is expensive!).

Having looked around at many bikes online the FZ6 kept cropping up, I did look at an SV650, but I felt to leant over for everyday commuting.

I decided to push the budget out as initially I was looking at the old fazer but having saw mine, which came with aftermarket cans, sliders, belly pan, rear hugger, pillion cowl and K&N filter. I felt it was too good to pass up, as I have trouble parting with the kinda cash that would all add up to! It had done 9k miles and it's in great nick.

Enjoying the new experience of being on a big bike, people seem to get out of your way more than the 125.

Stay safe :)

Hey all, I'm Adrien.

I've been reading this forum off and on for ages. I have had many ups and downs over the years creating set backs, but I have finally been able to get my new ride.

This Saturday I take delivery of my brand new 2009 Raven FZ6. (Many great deals on this left over, aging inventory)

Black was my second choice I was fond of the Deep Blue but ran into issues with this dealer being very reliable. Although they had a great deal! So I was able to find a comperable deal on the Raven and cannot wait to sadle up and ride on.

Sadly I am having to hurry up and wait, since we are in a snow belt and riding season is still several months off. So away she will sit in dark isolation, silently awaiting her warm weather unveiling.

I look forward to chatting with everyone and learning some new things. I'll post some pictures when I can.

:welcome:

G'day,

My name is Steve and I am from Australia. I just bought a FZ6N after about 10 years of not owning a bike.

I used to ride when I was younger and recently decided I wanted to start riding again.

I will post some pictures of my ride soon. :rockon:

Cheers, :D

Hi everyone. I'm steve bought my 2008 FZ6 a year ago after 15 years of not owning a street bike.

Bike has been in storage during one of our worst winters I can remember here. Really looking forward for the snow and ice to melt.

Below is a link to a google map with pictures of some of the places my FZ6 took me last season.

motorcycle rides - Google Maps

Hey guys, my names ryan and i live in placentia, ca.. i have a 2006 fz6 blue and i love it.. this is my second bike that i upgraded from a ninja 250... safe riding to everyone! :Sport:

I have a motorcycle Suzuki SV 1000 S

loves to drive long trips in the wild

hoping for lots of tips on traveling around the world and read some good tips:welcome:

Hello All,

My name is Steve and I live in the great state of Ohio. I have been a member for a while now (this is my first post) and the owner of a 2005 FZ6 for about a year. This forum has been a great resource for me and I would like to thank everyone for the helpful information.

Hey guys. New member here from Atlanta. Just bought a 2006 FZ6 yesterday. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Thanks.

Mark

725b0d4b.jpg

74a4d12b.jpg

Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself.
I am a proud owner of a '07 FZ6 naked with few mods and very low mileage. I live in southeast Europe.
I am riding since a couple of years ago. I have an Arai helmet and most of my gear is Rev'IT.
Just wanted to greet y'all and thank you for the excellent forum.
Cheers

Hello all,

I'm a new member here and a hopeful new owner of a FZ6. I saw one at a dealership close to me. 2004 FZ6 with 7000 miles and a new clutch for just under $3000. This would be my first bike and I am very excited as I have heard nothing but good things about these bikes. The only thing I don't like is the naked look so my first order of business would be to get fairings put on. Found some nice ones here:

FZ6_04+

:welcome:New members! This a great sight and as time goes by you may eben changes bikes but are welcome here no matter what bike you ride. I haven't seen a better group and forum yet! :rockon:
Enjoy!

Hey guys, my names ryan and i live in placentia, ca.. i have a 2006 fz6 blue and i love it.. this is my second bike that i upgraded from a ninja 250... safe riding to everyone! :Sport:

Nice, I think Ive seen you around! I live in Placentia too and there aren't too many FZ6s around here!

Hello . . . I'm from Colorado, so I only get to ride 4 maybe 5 months out of the year. Pretty sad if you sit and think about it. :( So, my husband bought me a Raven 09 FZ6 a year ago. We had tons of fun riding last summer. I want to make this summer just as fun. :D

Back