New Member From Pittsburgh

i go up to pittsburgh quite a bit to hit up the good restaurants and pittsburgh international raceway park aka beaverun.

Welcome!

So, yes please post some pics and tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of bike did you have before - or still have? What kind of riding do you do?

Chris

This is the only pic I have for now! Mostly stock. I've been riding for about two years, took a while to convince my mother lol. Love tearing up the streets with friends, haven't been able to go to the track, lack of gear and experience. My first bike was a Ninja 250, that obviously didn't satisfy me for very long haha.

Hmmm, haven't been up that way yet.

And you say that "No ride is too far" eh? :rolleyes:

But if you visit Pittsburgh, you MUST visit WV or at least pass through parts of it. Some very entertaining roads here, and some even over into the hilly part of Ohio.

Chris

But if you visit Pittsburgh, you MUST visit WV or at least pass through parts of it. Some very entertaining roads here, and some even over into the hilly part of Ohio.

Chris

I go to college at West Virginia University, so I'm familiar with some roads in West Virginia as well. Much better riding in West Virginia than the suburbs of Pittsburgh.

Chris

That is true, lately it's when I have time tho. A forum member and friend lives near you,. I think. He lives in hedgeville. This is the summer for me to get out there.

:welcome: aboard!

I don't mind being stock, makes this bike a total sleeper!

Enjoy it, though I disagree with the ninja 250 being unsatisfying, maybe in a straight line and above 70mph (indicated) but anything under that and it's so much fun having something so light. I'd love to try a new 300 some day soon, I love small bikes! I had my 250 for 4 years because I loved it so much but I couldn't stand the fact that it was carbureted in this day and age and that's the only reason I changed. Glad I did but I still miss a lot about it!

Back