New in Tenn.

irish190

Reaction score
Visit site
First things first, Thanks to everyone on this forum for their eagerness to share.:rockon: In 3-4 days I've learnt so much about the Fz its overwhelming. I just bought a wrecked 04' FZ6 for my 18yo son who just graduated.:cheer: I've been riding for a long time and wanted to share something I love with my boy. Little wrenching, lotta riding.:Sport: Plan on posting some b4 and after pics.:needpics: Going streetfighter with the bike and would welcome any and all ideas.:rtfm: Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:

irish190

Reaction score
Visit site
Morristown, was in maynardville riding Sat. Went and did the Devils triangle and came back through lake city then down 140 then 33 then Joppa Mnt. and back home.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! We will have to hook up sometime and do some riding. I was over at the triangle a few weeks ago. Its a lot nicer now since the first time I was on it. Repaved FTW!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum!

I used to ride when my son was a babe and then didn't ride again till he was grown and out of the nest. I got to ride with my son when he was out here visiting in Cali. I miss riding with him and I got to take him on some of the great roads here. He has a CBR600rr back east and I was fortunate enough to borrow a 620e Monster for him to ride. It was great bonding for us.

darkbluexplorer

ATGATT - Live by it!
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I'm down in Chattanooga. There are a few of us from around tn I know of two of us here in Chattanooga

From my mobile command unit attached to my hand.

irish190

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really lookin forward to it. Got alot of stuff ordered and just waiting for it all to get here to get started.

Last edited: