New Gloves!

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
So I had some Scorpion gloves for the last almost 2 years, but when my roommate moved out they mysteriously disappeared. Thats ok, it gave me a reason to get new ones! After searching around for a while I chose Nforza. The Scorpions I had were more of a summer weight glove, which was nice for the heat, but they weren't very protective. Only thick rubber for the knuckles, mesh back, etc. This time I decided to get some real gloves, so I went for Nforza's top of the line Mugello gloves.

When I first placed my order I kept getting an error, so I e-mailed Nforza to see if the order had gone through or not. Turns out I had placed my order while they were in the process of updating their website so my order had not gone through, and because of my bad (good?:D) timing they knocked an additional $10 off my order. Total came to $53.04, not bad!

I got another surprise when my order came in today...opened the box and there were TWO pairs of the gloves I ordered:eek: Hmm should I tell them about the mix-up, or have enough gloves to last me into 2012....

Moral decision notwithstanding, here are some pics of them. I just got them from my mailbox so I haven't had a chance to try them on the bike yet, but the feel of them so far is great.

0909091252a.jpg

All leather with carbon fiber knuckles; the middle knuckles on each finger have little vents in them.

0909091252b.jpg

The palms have suede strips on the control surfaces, like the ball of your hand (not sure what its really called but you get the idea). There are also metal studs on the heel with some extra padding there. I can see that being a good idea since that is the part of the hand the gets scuffed the most in a wreck.

0909091315a.jpg

There is also padding on both sides of the wrist, and for the sides of the arm-bone.

And yes I know black and white don't match a white bike...take that as a hint of the "big things to come" in my sig;)