NEW Givi Touring Windscreen

nikolasvel

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen much info on these and thought of posting a few pics of my new Givi Touring WIndscreen that just arrived from Italy. The screen is massive guys I am 5'11 with a 32 inch inseam and this bad boy comes up to my eye level almost. I haven't had a chance to ride with it on the freeway yet, but I will post an honest review once I do. I'd love to hear your opinions on the look or experience with it if you have any.

Attachments

• IMG_20170607_131315.jpg
    IMG_20170607_131315.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20170607_131256.jpg
    IMG_20170607_131256.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 114
Very nice. Looks like you have an S2... I have the Givi with the S1 ('05), which is not near as tall as that yours is. I am also 5'11 (but shrinking) and 32 inseam. Regardless, mine is still taller than stock (or stock+laminar lip, which is what P.O. had). With my Givi, the wind hits above my neck, but still hits the helmet. So I don't get buffeted (sp?) but I do still get lots of wind noise (and thus earplugs).

Very nice. Looks like you have an S2... I have the Givi with the S1 ('05), which is not near as tall as that yours is. I am also 5'11 (but shrinking) and 32 inseam. Regardless, mine is still taller than stock (or stock+laminar lip, which is what P.O. had). With my Givi, the wind hits above my neck, but still hits the helmet. So I don't get buffeted (sp?) but I do still get lots of wind noise (and thus earplugs).

The new screen works great at highway speeds, but after a short ride I believe I need plugs as well. The wind noise is pretty loud.

Back