New FZ6N rider North Brisbane

netbug

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I must admit, I already have my bike for about month now. A few days later I joined this forum. Apologies for late introduction.
I have been riding/commuting with a Hyo GT250 naked for 2 years before I decided to jump into a bigger bike. I really liked the riding position of a naked bike back then, so I decided to go naked the next. :D
I got myself a 2nd hand black FZ6N late 2009 with only around 5000 kms with scorpion exhaust. Since then I have added oggy knobs to it.
If you are a member of this forum, I would like to thank the previous owner for taking care of the bike.

After a few weeks of short riding time due to weather, and few awkward moments adjusting to the handling and power, I finally start to get use to the bike. Coming from a 250 this is quite a steep learning curve for me especially throttle/clutch control.

There lots of very good threads in this forum that is really a good read. I would like to thank everyone for posting their knowledge and help.
Hopefully the weather this weekend will be good, really looking forward to go out and practice some more.

Thanks !

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the best little forum in the world Netbug , great people around here & they are always willing to help with any queries you may have :thumbup:

What you need to do now is head to the Bris Fizz thread in the Australia sub forum & get active with the rest of us :thumbup: We have a group this Sunday (weather permitting) if your interested in joining us :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Aussie! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your "new" steed.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

netbug

Reaction score
Visit site
As promised .....

IMAG0072.jpg

Picture taken in the backyard right before all the rain start. It is now a small pond.

netbug

Reaction score
Visit site
If weather permitting , I will show up on Sunday.
Be warned that I am a slow rider, I'm even slower now since I am still getting use to the bike. This is why I need a LOT of practice ride :D

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Be warned that I am a slow rider, I'm even slower know since I am still getting use to the bike. This is why I need a LOT of practice ride :D

All the more reason to turn up on Sunday...another ride closer on the way to getting used to your bike, and with a decent bunch of like minded people...

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Be warned that I am a slow rider, I'm even slower now since I am still getting use to the bike. This is why I need a LOT of practice ride :D

We cant wait to have you along :thumbup: a ride with some more experienced riders is one of the best ways to learn , so tag along , sit back , relax , watch & learn :D

Dont stress about being 'slow' , you run at the pace you feel comfortable :thumbup: there will always be a spotter behind you...... You may be suprised how well you go around more experienced riders , besides there will be a few 250's along for the run & we cant leave them behind now ;)