New from Northern Ireland

macvisual

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

My first time posting, brand new here. I'm about to take delivery of a mint 2008 FZ6 S2 in black, only 1,650 miles on clock, it's fitted with Akrapovics and a power commander. I'll post photo's soon.

Best wishes from Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim, N-Ireland

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and congrats! You're about to take command of a really sweet ride! I hear that in Ireland, a bike is THEE way to travel. Ride safe!

fcukyeah

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

My first time posting, brand new here. I'm about to take delivery of a mint 2008 FZ6 S2 in black, only 1,650 miles on clock, it's fitted with Akrapovics and a power commander. I'll post photo's soon.

Best wishes from Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim, N-Ireland

:welcome:what about ye i also hail from carrickfergus . i ride an 2004 fazer and love it if you ever want a ride out give me a shout all the best
:thumbup:

Wes_cf

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:New member myself. Also from Carrick. Riding 07fz6s2.Has scorpion end cans and sounds amazing, must have a sound off sometime and anoy the neibours lol.You'll enjoy the website.some good stuff. Wes.:thumbup::thumbup:

fcukyeah

Reaction score
Visit site
hi mate , its nice to see you have a good taste in motor bikes ,cause you can't fix forklifs
for **** , and your tyre cutting skills suck as well . ha ha .