New England Ride Saturday June 4th?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
Looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend, at least on Saturday. Anyone interested in a mid-morning ride? Possibly considering a ride into NH since there are better roads out that way, but am totally open to suggestions from those more familiar with the roads in the area.
Rob

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
Looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend, at least on Saturday. Anyone interested in a mid-morning ride? Possibly considering a ride into NH since there are better roads out that way, but am totally open to suggestions from those more familiar with the roads in the area.
Rob

Hey! did I hear you might be out this way on the July 16th ride?

AlexL

Shiny Side Up
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be out with some friends in central/north western CT. Right in the middle of the Boston or NJ rides.

AlexL

Shiny Side Up
Reaction score
Visit site
Two of us are riding from Stamford to Torrington around 1 or 2. Then hopefully picking up a couple more guys to cruise down through the center of the state, maybe through Wallingford. There is a Sonic we sometimes go to.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Two of us are riding from Stamford to Torrington around 1 or 2. Then hopefully picking up a couple more guys to cruise down through the center of the state, maybe through Wallingford. There is a Sonic we sometimes go to.

Darn it, people!!! Looks like everybody is going riding this weekend. But nooo... i'll be stuck in the &*^$^%! Javits Center for 2x3 hour exam sessions. Urgh... Keep me in mind for the next one, guys!