new belly pan

revapi

Reaction score
Visit site
put it on today £60 from powerbronze,wot do you think,i also got stainless rad cover ,r&g sliders,front fender extender,puig db screen,and yamaha rack and top box,smoked indi lenses on their way..
sdc10143.jpg

sdc10141.jpg

Last edited:
Looks" the nuts"and a brilliant price (I paid 170 for mine),now take those stickers off the fairing!!;)

That's really is sweet!

Hey! I like that radiator screen. Where'd you get that?

Did you get them all in one place? All at the same time?

And, is that the Touring windscreen or the racing?

Looks good mate. get rid of the centre stand and it will look even better.(buy a paddock stand before you do this though or else rear wheel/ chain maintainence becomes a pain.)

hey man first of all it looks great

second how can i get it cause i want one bad, but the thing is that i live in california

put it on today £60 from powerbronze,wot do you think,i also got stainless rad cover ,r&g sliders,front fender extender,puig db screen,and yamaha rack and top box,smoked indi lenses on their way..
sdc10143.jpg

sdc10141.jpg

hey man first of all it looks great

second how can i get it cause i want one bad, but the thing is that i live in california

Powerbronze sells them on ebay. I think you can order from their site if you go there as well. But dont quote me on that....

thanks , the belly pan is a powerbronze one ,its not the best quality ive seen,it comes in 2 halves and it gaps slightly in the middle where it bends,not bad for £60 though others ive seen were double that.

Back