Need Pictures Of Side Stand

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
So a week ago someone backed up into my FZ6 '05 and knocked it over snapping the side stand off and the foot peg. I just got all the parts in yesterday and put them on. The problem with my side stand is that I think something is bent or skewed because even though it seems like everything went on right, the stand doesn't "snap" back up when i kick it, not really tight kind of sags and the sensor that cuts the engine when the stand is down is not working.. .but it looks like it's hooked up right. I was wondering if anyone could send me a picture of what that set up down there should look like so I can pinpoint whats not right. nothing else broke but the stand itself so I'm sure something is just bent wrong.
I wish i had another FZ6 to compare it to in person, but I don't see many here in hawaii.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
1705_standfootrest.gif

kustom17

Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen that before the problem is i don't know if something is bent, all the pieces are there, just something is not lining up right

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
another thing to check is the rubber sleeve on the spring.... mine got pushed up (or was it down????) and the side stand wouldnt snap up like you mention.... just an easy fix that you may want to check.