Need a hand with modding my FZ6N

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Black TCP seat cowl, straight drag bars, bar-end mirrors, Puig Bellypan, and a LAF exhaust!

:rockon:

Fizzer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered some black mirrors and a yellow yamaha fly screen to aid on my 158 mile daily motorway trip....

Also powercommander v and some yamaha racing original ais cover plates

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Greenbunch

Reaction score
Visit site
Newbie to mods starting my 05 and have a few idea's what do people recommend as a start for the bars, currently stock bars but fancy maybe drag bars. Ideas please, cheers guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Greenbunch

Greenbunch

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry forgot to add my 05 is fz6n I am also considering changing exhaust from underseat, and was wondering how difficult this would be, also changing stock black rims for chrome any ideas on that also, is it right the R6 fit? Forgive me if I'm wide of the mark, as I say my first mod, but if it helps I have an engineering background, so fairly savvy. Cheers

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Newbie to mods starting my 05 and have a few idea's what do people recommend as a start for the bars, currently stock bars but fancy maybe drag bars. Ideas please, cheers guys.

Dude. Don't hijack someone else's thread to ask about something else! Start your own thread. Also, post pics of your bike before asking for advice on it...

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has already said this, but a yellow seat-cowl would look bad-ass! The TCP one is the best, but not the easiest to get in the UK. PowerBronze not really worth it. The Yamaha one in yellow would be okay, but the TCP would really change the look! Search for it.

Fizzer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that the one with the fin like moulding? Hhmm good shout yellow or black?

Ah I already have laf exhaust then... Leo vince with decat and no baffles, been pulled twice for it lol

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Last edited: