Names for your Bike

The FZ-6 is SexyRed and the old ex500 was called Fronica (Fred and Monica). Fronica died a horrible violent death but Monica was in full gear and is doing very well. I really miss that bike.

My 5 year old daughter asked my wife (and coincidentally her mother) the other day "when will daddy's bike be old enough to draw on?" She wants to paint it pink and call it "Ella" for some reason.

:cheer:

I told her it will NEVER be old enough for that!

:rockon:

My black fz6 is called ..."damien", cause it has an evil alarm!, the pink FZ6 is called "Pinky", or "Oinky", when it has it's street clothes on.

:rockon:

I have a red FZ6, so every now and again (whenever I dodge a near-death experience) I keep thinking of the "Lord British" from a spaceship videogame.

It's the one in the bottom-left.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mine is named "Shian"

Legendary silver wolf :thumbup:

As an aside to names, the fazer strikes me as a wolf, a hunter, running though the night, completely self composed.

Whereas my previous bike "felt' more of a snake, especially wriggling it's way through traffic. Was a 125cc scrambler thing.

Does anyone else relate the machine to an animal? Is it the same as "name association"?

I thank you!!!

Back