My trip to Cowboys Stadium

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This past weekend, I was fortunate to be one of the few select VIP's to be invited and watch my favorite team; the Dallas Cowboys play against the Detroit Lions inside our aircraft manufacturer's vip suite at Cowboy's Stadium.

Sunday, 2nd of October, meet up point at American Eurocopter company's headquarter at Grand Prairie, Tx. at 1030.
AEC.jpg

Private ground transportation was provided using three company vehicles and look how close we were able to park next to the stadium.
COWBOYSTADIUM.jpg

Inside one of the entrances.
INSIDECOWBOYSTADIUM.jpg

Inside the VIP Suite of American Eurocopter
WELCOME.jpg

SUITE.jpg

Upon entry, the suite was filled with Gameday programs and about a dozen binoculars.
SUITE-2.jpg

Plenty of great food and an open bar!
FOOD.jpg

This was my seat, as I chose to sit on one of the eight bar stools so that I could eat and watch the game using the counter in front of me. I think that was my fourth round of the Texas size magaritas, top shelf tequila Petrone.
SUITE-6.jpg

There are 12 plush leather reclining seats inside the suite.
SUITE-4.jpg

SUITE-3.jpg

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
SUITE-5-1.jpg

SUITE-7.jpg

This picture was taken by taking a snap shot of the gigantic 70 foot HD big screen that hangs above the playing field. This screen is so gigantic, you end up watching the game on this screen, as it's really difficult to watch the live action below.
BIGSCREEN.jpg

The money shot, picture with me and the CEO of American Eurocopter Marc Paganini. It's the equivalent of getting your picture taken with the CEO of Airbus or Boeing.
CEO.jpg

Truly the most memorable sporting event that I have ever attended. I honestly cannot complain about the cost of spare parts anymore. Eurocopter, the best helicopter manufacturer in the world. There are many different types of helicopters that they produce, but probably the most recognizeable helicopter that everyone is probably familiar with is the Dauphin AS365, flown by the U.S. Coast Guard.

Just too bad that the Cowboys gave up a 27-3 lead in the 3rd quarter and lost.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome pics Kenny , im jealous mate...... I desperately want to see a game live , be better if it was a Packers game but i'd be happy to see any :thumbup:

Love the cheerleaders pic too :D shane there wasnt a pic of the Aussie lass Angela :rockon: :rockon:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you had a good time , Kenny! The HH-65 is a great helo, while stationed in San Fran, I got the opportunity to fly front seat to the Farolon(sp?) Islands to pick up a few researchers. The pilot was a friend of mine and let me take the stix for a bit.....WOW, good times.

FZ6_Dude

FZ6 Corner Carver
Reaction score
Visit site
yea you can't gripe too much... and the Lions couldnt break their win streak... not for the Cowbows... that wouldnt be professional...:D

D

Dave.TX

Awesome pics Kenny , im jealous mate...... I desperately want to see a game live , be better if it was a Packers game but i'd be happy to see any :thumbup:

Love the cheerleaders pic too :D shane there wasnt a pic of the Aussie lass Angela :rockon: :rockon:

The Packers won the Superbowl in that same stadium last season (the one the Cowboys were supposed to play and win in). Even with the sucky Cowboy outcome there's enough distractions in the suite that you don't care so much. Beautiful stadium, sucky owner, average team.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you had a good time , Kenny! The HH-65 is a great helo, while stationed in San Fran, I got the opportunity to fly front seat to the Farolon(sp?) Islands to pick up a few researchers. The pilot was a friend of mine and let me take the stix for a bit.....WOW, good times.

aerospatiale-hh65-dolphin.jpg

I guess Joe at the helm. LOL..

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HA HA HA:thumbup:

Ya know, Kenny, we boat guys have nick names for those helo's.....

Flying barbie dolls(made of plastic, its fantastic)! and whirrling $#it cans, well that was before the mods anyways:BLAA: