My trip from Finland to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg and back!

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a 2 week trip to go around the Central Europe from Finland, and I decided it was at last a good time to tell about it, so here comes, a daily blog of the trip. This will be updated daily in the Christmas time. Earlier entries of the blog are in Finnish, the updates will come in my not so good English. Hope you have a good time reading it!

At the same time, I can assure you that the FZ6 is a great touring bike.

So here's the link:

Moottoripyöräilyä.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
There was only one mod in the bike, the Shad seat. There will be lots of nice places to tell about, the Autobahn, all the Alpen passes, The Nurbürgring which was the greatest experience for me ever.... this trip was total 6252 km:s so not too bad.

Last edited:

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes thank you for the English. My browser will translate other languages but the translation is literal and doesn't translate to something that is easy to read or follow. Your English is much better than the direct translation.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your interest! At the moment the updates cover my first day in Munich, which is almost halfway of the trip judging by the mileage of the trip. This is where the actual fun driving began since that was just the beginning of the Alps. I will try to finish the whole story of the trip this week, let's see how it goes.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pictures. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! I was contemplating if I should take my DSLR camera with me, but it seemed that my Nokia N8 and Panasonic DMC-TZ10 fit in my pocket easily, they take good enough pictures and having the GPS functionality they recorded the coordinates for the pictures too. It is quite nice to have a look at the pictures with eg. Google maps and see exactly where they were taken :)

One thing that I missed though: It would have been great to have a video cam with me to take some clips from the nicest driving parts of the trip. I had no suitable mount for my pocket cam.... one thing to buy for the following trips.

Last edited: