My hubby finally got a bike!!! :-)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking bike, congrats on making him finally get something, now, just take him to parking lots and let him get comfortable on it and enjoy!!!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Great bike ,pity its red but oh well :D

To all the Kwaka bashers :Flip:

Don't make me send over some boys to tune up your attitude ;)

It's man law when owning a Yamaha to bash all other brands, even when you own one. My old KLR just keeps going and going.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the well wishes! (Sorry, I have been out of touch for a while.) Jeff is doing very well on his bike. We were very lucky to have great weather for late November. We went on three rides this weekend. First was just around the subdivision, so he could get used to stops and starts. The other two were some minor country roads nearby, with little traffic. He did great!! :cheer:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
nice looking bike, congrats on making him finally get something, now, just take him to parking lots and let him get comfortable on it and enjoy!!!

Well, it was just a matter of waiting until his MSF course. It is free in Illinois, so the course fills up fast. He actually signed up for it a few months ago, but had to wait until Nov. 7-9th to take it. So it really only took him 2 1/2 weeks to buy a bike!! :thumbup:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I love Kawi's... I would give my left *** for this bad boy :)

2010-Kawasaki-Z1000.jpg