My battery is kaput!

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there,

Can anyone identify P/N for FZ6 battery? After 3 months leaving bike in garage I found battery dead. Before 10 month sitting in garage didn't kill it but 3 months ago I installed Acuman display and I am suspecting that it drained the battery.

Would you find new one in Walmart? P/N? I will go to Walmart to get the charger for sure.

Thanks in advance
Zack

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I havent tried the pop clutch starting technique yet but according to you tube its fairly easy. I may try it when the battery is not dead just to get comfortable with it for emergencies.

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
First purchase after the battery is a Battery Tender......a must for vehicles that aren't driven every few days.

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
Pushing to start doesn't sound like easy thing to do. I guess jump starting downhill is not that bad. I rode bike today and it recovered a bit. I still think I need new battery.
Funny, my bike starts on first spin when cold but when hot it takes several seconds

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
I just came back from Walmart. They have battery for 58 bucks! I have to check the size.
I bought 1.5A automatic charger/tender Schumacker for guess what ... $20.94! I guess battery troubles are over.