My Arm is gonna be O.K. !!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got the best News yesterday for almost 3 years now I have been dealing with excrusiating pain in my right arm that made my middle finger numb,and the arm un-usable.... I went to the doctor yesterday during a flare up ,he felt a knot in my arm prescribed some (sodium ointment) and BAM ARM IS FIXED!! I could have done cart wheels all the way to my cage!!! no surgery needed,and i'm not crippled!! I feel awesome Today!! anyone else ever get this Lucky, Lets hear about it!!! :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great to hear Donnie! :rockon:

What was the knot from and how does the sodium fix it?

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great to hear Donnie! :rockon:

What was he knot from and how does the sodium fix it?
it was an Injured muscle going into a non-stop cramp... like Charley Horse in your Calf... I felt like I was stabbed with the knife hanging out of my arm!! the sodium relaxes the muscle hence the pain is Gone!! its like a miracle!! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez... as a single man myself... the thought of losing my right arm sounds down right frightening...;)

LMAO!! Yea I have been dealing with these jokes on a daily basis..... i blame it on a hand swap gone wrong!!! LOL :spank: :BLAA:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome news! Are you sure it wasn't Magnesium instead of Sodium? That's what we usually give athletes for muscle cramps on the side lines... well that and the needle so they can get back to playing.:thumbup: j/k

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There really are knot too many things worse than chronic pain.

Pleased to hear that.

:thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome news! Are you sure it wasn't Magnesium instead of Sodium? That's what we usually give athletes for muscle cramps on the side lines... well that and the needle so they can get back to playing.:thumbup: j/k

LOL... I thought the Doctor was crazy!!!! I was like WHAT DO MEAN CREAM!! I need STEROID"S or Surgery!! LOL this is the stuff he gave me works like magic!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL... I thought the Doctor was crazy!!!! I was like WHAT DO MEAN CREAM!! I need STEROID"S or Surgery!! LOL this is the stuff he gave me works like magic!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol, this isn't a sodium ointment, it just has sodium in it. Voltaren gel is a topical NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), like Ibuprofen. Glad it worked for you as it's getting the inflammation out of the area.:thumbup:

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
It's Alive!! Alive!!
That's great man. Most of the time when I go to my Doctor with a real pain or problem I get the look from her like I am faking it...think I need a new Doctor.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
lol, this isn't a sodium ointment, it just has sodium in it. Voltaren gel is a topical NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), like Ibuprofen. Glad it worked for you as it's getting the inflammation out of the area.:thumbup:

Rob,

Is that over the counter or prescription only...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rob,

Is that over the counter or prescription only...
Yea Rob,I have had evryone i've told ask me for the stuff.... of course mine is a prescription ,but is there anything similar enough over the counter I could recommend? :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's Alive!! Alive!!
That's great man. Most of the time when I go to my Doctor with a real pain or problem I get the look from her like I am faking it...think I need a new Doctor.
OMG!! I would get me a Dr. !! and when you do make sure they aint just trying to give you pain pills to cover up the pain,but actualy want to figure out whats wrong with you and fix it!! I told the Doc the pain pill's made me feel Goofy and depressed,and the muscle relaxers put me to sleep!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIX CARS feeling like that?????? so I just suffered until I went in there during a flare up with the knot pulling on my finger,and thats what it took..... you have to use the right words to describe the pain to the Dr. so my theory is try to communicate the symtoms clearly for the best results..... good luck man!! :cheer: :cheer:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG!! I would get me a Dr. !! and when you do make sure they aint just trying to give you pain pills to cover up the pain,but actualy want to figure out whats wrong with you and fix it!! I told the Doc the pain pill's made me feel Goofy and depressed,and the muscle relaxers put me to sleep!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIX CARS feeling like that?????? so I just suffered until I went in there during a flare up with the knot pulling on my finger,and thats what it took..... you have to use the right words to describe the pain to the Dr. so my theory is try to communicate the symtoms clearly for the best results..... good luck man!! :cheer: :cheer:
Glad it's worked Donnie,
The gel is only recommended for short term use. As with all NSAID's prolonged use can cause kidney and liver issues.
I don't want to be a kill joy just saying.

Good luck
Neil

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad it's worked Donnie,
The gel is only recommended for short term use. As with all NSAID's prolonged use can cause kidney and liver issues.
I don't want to be a kill joy just saying.

Good luck
Neil
Thats all I need it for is a short time anyway..... I re-injured my arm 2 weeks ago with a big mud tire off of an H2 ,and it started to cramp after that... the cream will only be needed long enough to give the muscle a chance to re-heal... i'm doing push ups and it's speeding up the process.. :thumbup: :rockon: