MT - 07 Tracer!

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Eeewww. Don't like that at all. Looks like an old style BMW cardboard box on wheels.

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
If you look at the MT-09 tracer (linked in that article) you'll see a modern FZ6. If I were shopping for a direct replacement of the FZ6, that's where I would look. Yamaha definitely recognizes they had a great bike!

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
OK! Looks good so far. It hasn't been beaten with the ugly stick as far as I can tell. Normal tidy proportions, not all jacked up on stilts, no hideous fake gas tank air scoop like a protruding nostril. Looking at you FJ-09. I hope the gas tank allows 200+ range, and a centerstand is either std. or at least optional. This platform will soon be raced with factory support in AMA dirt track if the rumors come true so a tracker/scrambler version should be, maybe, the best seller of them all. For me though this MT-07 Tracer is the logical evolution of my beloved FZ6's. It is a nice looking motor too.

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how the height is going to be. MT09 Tracer is way too tall for me, or at least I am not tall enough. And the handlebar seemed too wide.