Movie game!

Yep. That's what Scout said. :thumbup:

Love that movie.....

ok, new one: This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung. So, I better make this one count.

Love that movie.....

ok, new one: This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung. So, I better make this one count.

Ferris Buelers Day Off ?

correct.......too easy huh??
LOL yea but nobody got mine allmost killed the thread!! :BLAA: ok heres my new one......" His Mother blamed the Councelors for her son's death,and She tried to kill them all,but she got her head chopped off by one of them" .............. this line was used in many sequel's so just name the franchise.... :BLAA:

:confused::confused::confused: got me again.....

His Mother blamed the Councelors for her son's death,and She tried to kill them all,but she got her head chopped off by one of them" .............. this line was used in many sequel's so just name the franchise....

Friday the 13th? Not sure that was a line in the movie but I'm thinking that's what they said happened when Jason drowned. I'll check back in the AM, time for bed now...

Gonna try one more (I was getting in to this thread, what happened?)...

"The fact that you're letting a straight married man shave your testicles, I think that makes you one of the most macho guys alive."

Bump - was this correct?

If so...

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."

Sorry it took me so long to reply ! :spank: Yes Friday the 3th is Correct!! :rockon: and like you guessed they said the line almost word for word in several of the 13th movies when telling the story of Jason drowning .. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kewl - BTW "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." was from Better Off Dead. He was trying to impress a girl by skiing down a mountain. His friends advise on beating the current jock was, "Go that way (down the mountain), really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Kewl - BTW "Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn." was from Better Off Dead. He was trying to impress a girl by skiing down a mountain. His friends advise on beating the current jock was, "Go that way (down the mountain), really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Love that movie

Gonna try one more (I was getting in to this thread, what happened?)...

"The fact that you're letting a straight married man shave your testicles, I think that makes you one of the most macho guys alive."

She's out of my league !! Funny movie right there!!! :rockon: :BLAA: Mother:"the child won't let me touch her" Preist replies: "Sometimes you have to give em some candy" :eek: :BLAA:

Back