Motorcycle Superstore and Dunlop GoPro Sweepstakes Giveaway

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Dunlop - Go Pro Sweepstakes

It says "Be automatically entered with any Dunlop product purchase".....and then in tiny print..."or enter below." lol :rolleyes:

So I figured I'd share and let everyone sign up for a chance to win 1 of the 25 they are giving away. Again, you dont have to buy anything to enter.

Good luck!

***EDIT***

Apparently, you cannot enter if you live in NY or FL? Weird, sorry guys!

Last edited:
I think I may have won this contest. I received an email from Motorcycle-Superstore asking for a copy of my licence, name, address, phone number, and a copy of a release form attached to the email. I was wondering if it was a scam, but then I remembered about this thread. I'm going to send the required info and see what happens. If it is true, then THANKS Kaisersoze and Motorcycle Superstore!!

I think I may have won this contest. I received an email from Motorcycle-Superstore asking for a copy of my licence, name, address, phone number, and a copy of a release form attached to the email. I was wondering if it was a scam, but then I remembered about this thread. I'm going to send the required info and see what happens. If it is true, then THANKS Kaisersoze and Motorcycle Superstore!!

That's pretty cool! Congratulations! :cheer:

Back