Motorcycle Ride for MEN's Health

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
To those here in Adelaide South Australia I thought I would inform those who may/or may not be interested that there is an event on the 15th February (Sunday) 2009 called the Port2Port Motorcycle ride for Mens Health. There is a Show and Shine, Street party, family entertainment and Live Bands...apparently it will cover a 120 km distance after a breakfast on offer and will be an initial circuit of the Le Fevre Peninsula. There is a $20 entry fee to Individual entrants and a $15 fee to Club entrants ($10 for early bird entrants)....If anyone is interested checkout...Port2Port | About Port2Port :rolleyes:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Considering the age of some of you OLD FARTS, I thought this would Pique some INTEREST...apparently NOT...I guess it comes down to why pay to ride when you can piss off anytime and DO IT FOR FREE....FAIR POINT REALLY....Just dont complain when your bum's in the air getting that PROSTATE check thinking I WISH I'd DONE MORE...
Ad NO I have NOTHING to do with the PROMOTION of this event, I JUST CARE about YOUR PROSTATE MY FRIENDS.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Considering the age of some of you OLD FARTS, I thought this would Pique some INTEREST...apparently NOT...I guess it comes down to why pay to ride when you can piss off anytime and DO IT FOR FREE....FAIR POINT REALLY....Just dont complain when your bum's in the air getting that PROSTATE check thinking I WISH I'd DONE MORE...
Ad NO I have NOTHING to do with the PROMOTION of this event, I JUST CARE about YOUR PROSTATE MY FRIENDS.....

Matt, i always have secretly known your watching ny arse! :eek:

I will be there..remember, i have no life! :rockon:

Oh and Mike reckons he wants his prostate checked too! so he will be at the front of the line!

:spank::spank:

No room required! :spank::spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pick me, pick me....oh! just a ride for...OH! Sorry. Another quality misunderstanding brought to you by me:spank::spank::spank::Flip::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pick me, pick me....oh! just a ride for...OH! Sorry. Another quality misunderstanding brought to you by me:spank::spank::spank::Flip::D

Cheers
Mike

There is no misunderstanding here....Matt of all people has invited us to a Metrosexual Bike Day! :justkidding::scared:

Still in reality, it's a decent cause, and one which we should all take very seriously...someone that is reasonably close to me has Prostate Cancer right now...Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy are not nice, let alone the afflicition that is Cancer....

Get involved i say!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is no misunderstanding here....Matt of all people has invited us to a Metrosexual Bike Day! :justkidding::scared:

Still in reality, it's a decent cause, and one which we should all take very seriously...someone that is reasonably close to me has Prostate Cancer right now...Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy are not nice, let alone the afflicition that is Cancer....

Get involved i say!

You know me...I'm in.....in a family friendly kind of way with no reference to my prostate.

Be interesting seeing a heap of aging, slobs like us riding for a men's health cause.....lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know me...I'm in.....in a family friendly kind of way with no reference to my prostate.

Be interesting seeing a heap of aging, slobs like us riding for a men's health cause.....lol.

It will be like...."Kids, that's what happens when you dont look after yourself!"

I reckon it makes perfect sense...negative reinforcement! :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO Then sign me up...lol...I'm perfect for the job.:spank::spank::spank::D

Mate, i think just about all of us are walk up starters on this one....The SA Fatty's, whoops, i mean the SA Fizzers!

By the way, it's time Matt joined the Fizzers, as a nonouary Empty one rider!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate, i think just about all of us are walk up starters on this one....The SA Fatty's, whoops, i mean the SA Fizzers!

Well he's on all the rides too. I think he has no life like us...lol....although you did just spend a couple days in Loxton with three Nurses:rockon:...lol.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You dont have to make us quilty, some of us arent on this site all day, im big and fat enough and old enough to worry about this, so at this point im in.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You dont have to make us quilty, some of us arent on this site all day, im big and fat enough and old enough to worry about this, so at this point im in.

No guilt was intended. Glad your on board for this one buddy, i reckon it's a decent event, with something more than just a ride to offer.

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm too busy preparing for the Prostate checks....Don't worry I will be GENTLE....AT FIRST:thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After a few appendix checks my (you know where) puckers up anytime anything comes near it, so you may have to go around the corner up the street buy me a beer then go through the front.