Motorcycle Expo Utrecht

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
Today I visited the annual Motorcycle Expo in Utrecht. Ofcourse I went there on my bike, though it was quite cold and foggy. I raised some eyebrows in the parking lot wearing just my jeans and leather jacket; but I only had to do 10k to get there :) As usual it was a nice day watching all these toys ;-)

Here are the picures :)

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics Andre, unfortunately I forgot to take my camera when I went.
There were very few bikes parked at the Jaarbeurs "bike park" when I went on Thursday, but it had snowed during the previous night so I think this put a lot of people off.
I had to leave early to pick up the kids later which meant I didn’t have time to “try the bike” (I was asked if I wanted to take part when I arrived, but unfortunately had to decline), I think this also had to do with the fact that there weren’t as many riders with their own gear there as usual.
I met up with Ton (Thulst) whilst I was there and had a great time looking at lots of goodies, and the new bikes of course. I really thought the VFR looked fugly “in the flesh” :eek:, although it looks quite good in your photos. :thumbup: