Model crashes...pics inside NSFW!

Re: Model crashes...pics inside

Let's be more specific shall we? There are photos, post crash, of a young woman's foot open to the bone. If you are sqeamish, don't click the link. You've been warned!

it's not the bone, they're tendons... close to the bone though.

this is why Im looking for new boots.

So was that due to no boots or wearing something like flip flops?

According to the website, she was wearing a good set of riding boots (EDIT:Alpinstars). It's just that a tractor trailer did a burnout on her foot. Ouch! EDIT: I would have liked to see a picture of the boot she was wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

she's wearing sneakers, jeans, and an A* jacket in the "riding" picture...and there is a helmet on the other bike. I didn't see any indication that she was wearing proper boots other than that guy's post...and a tractor trailer doing a burnout on her foot? come on...it does not look crushed at all...and a "burnout"?

niketalk forum...lol

I think this was posted on here before....anyhow....there goes her modeling career.

she's wearing sneakers, jeans, and an A* jacket in the "riding" picture...and there is a helmet on the other bike. I didn't see any indication that she was wearing proper boots other than that guy's post...and a tractor trailer doing a burnout on her foot? come on...it does not look crushed at all...and a "burnout"?

niketalk forum...lol

Hmmm. I didn't see the reference to that being the same day with the sneakers on - coulda been. If a tractor trailer simply accelerated over the boot it might appear as a burnout to someone watching or to someone having it done to them. Improbable? Maybe. I do know that wahtever happened, it had to HURT!

Let's be more specific shall we? There are photos, post crash, of a young woman's foot open to the bone. If you are sqeamish, don't click the link. You've been warned!

haha yeah that's what i meant to say...

niketalk forum...lol

That is exactly the first thing i noticed as well...i was like, hmm niketalk? i didn't know a such forum existed. lol

...there goes her modeling career.

If she was well-known before, there are great things they can do with airbrushing. A friend of Rob's was in a bad car accident a few years ago - she was just getting into modeling - and she was concerned that the massive scars on her legs would ruin her career. Her agent told her to not worry, people are very keen on airbrushing. I don't think she is modeling now, though....

These are the boots that I wear :

30024001_oxtarhptouring.jpg

Oxtar HP Touring Waterproof. They are super comfortable, I love 'em!

Never step on my bike without them.

Too bad...
I've seen lots of accidents involving semi trucks, cars, bikes and the occasional pedestrian (Former profession). Semi trucks are heavy, fast and deliver unbelievable force on impact. The people i've seen run over by semi trucks are literally crushed or in some cases torn apart...nothing short and nothing in between. Just my opinion... but her foot is a friction injury. Looking at the bike and her right leg (both her calf and foot) the semi rode over her bike which pinned the right side of her body under the bike. This put a great deal of downward pressure specifically on that point of her foot. Semi trucks take a great deal of time to stop, and would explain the friction/scraping action which led her being dragged under her bike for some distance and grinding through ANY footwear. I think she probably was wearing some type of boot... Otherwise, she would have no foot at all. Gear before mods from now on for me :thumbup:

Back