• I'm going way past $2,000

Votes: 26 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i dont really feel like repricing all of my mods out.. im sure its up to at least $2000 probably a few hundred higher.. after reading alot of these posts i kinda thought "god.. we sure do spend alot on the bikes".. then i started thinking about how much i have spent on gear... :thumbup:

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
This is crazy thinking about the mods I've spent on my bike...Definitely over $2000.

____Performance____
Two Bros = $800
Cat pipe = $100
BMC Filter = $50
PCIII = $200
+Tune = $250
HEL SS Lines = $150
Hyperpro Springs = $300
Pilot Road 2's = $300
____~$2150 alone in performance_____

____Cosmetic____
HIDs = $150
Euro POD lights = $50
LED Signals = $50
Smoked LED Tail = $50
Puig Double Bubble = $100
Yamaha Lower Cowl = $250
_____~$650 for cosmetics____

____Misc____
Yamaha Comfort Seat = $150
SPY Alarm = $100
____~$250 for Misc____

So all in all ~$3000 worth of mods...GOOD GOD!!!!

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I like to keep the bike stock really. Already has enough power and handles well enough for my riding level. Upgrading brakes to me would be a decent mod. At least braided brake lines.

My bike mods before crash.

Yamaha belly fairing $300
Driven grips $50
Cramp Buster $11
Airbox mod $0
Digitool gear indicator $100

Not to mention all the gear and GPS (use that in the vehicles also so don't feel that really counts).

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Öhlins Mod

3875742643_f53488ea64_b.jpg

Regarding this potential upgrade, what do you guys think would make riding the fizzer more comfortable?

The front springs, rear suspension, or steering damper?

bleego

Reaction score
Visit site
I have spent about $6-700 so far, but that has me at:

Rox Risers ( anti vibration )
Fz1 Bars
Pazzo's
15t front sprocket
Corbin Seat
Puig screen
R6 fork mod

I want to get an Ohlin's rear and I might just leave it at that. The power is more than enough for me right now, and as much as I want a lazer quad exhaust, it would mostly be for looks right now.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not counting upgrading the quality of tyre on my bike (fair enough, the OEM's had worn out but I did want better rubber than those 020's), so far the crash knobs, tank protector & tail tidy have set me back around $400. If you count the better quality tyres make it $900 spent on my lovely.

Plans are to get a trick set of levers, braided lines & pipes. If I get them locally from a dealer (scary prices here in Australia), a pair of ASV's are $450-$500, and have been quoted $1,500 for Akra's!

Mite be time to use the old Visa on some US sites and purchase while the Aussie dollar is up over 80 cents.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Re: Öhlins Mod

Regarding this potential upgrade, what do you guys think would make riding the fizzer more comfortable?

The front springs, rear suspension, or steering damper?

Comfort? The front springs will make the fork work much more consistsntly.... that makes braking and steering a heck of a lot better. Upgrading the rear suspension will control the back so it tracks better and doesn't wallow.......

If you mean comfortable like a Cadillac ride, that's not going to happen......

Controlled better; absolutely.... that's a different kind of comfortable. More confidence in what the bike will do makes me much more comfortable.:rockon:

A steering damper? I've not managed to get any serious head shake out of the Fizzer, even riding full tilt on very choppy pavement, the most I've experienced has been one shake of the bars, and back to business as usual. And that was before I had the fork reworked, and the Ohlins fitted. Since then, it's not given me any wags at all.

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
I've bought the majority of my mods used so for the most part they have depreciated as much as they're going to, it's not money spent just temporarily diverted, when I sell the mods off I figure I'll get most of it back. All $ are in Canadian which is near par right now

corbin seat - $300
M4 exhaust - $350
fender eliminator - $50
R6 forks/brakes/braided lines/spacers - $250
sliders - $60
throttlemeisters - $60

so about $1070 total