Military Humor

What's funny is I'm using my military computer right now and the site is blocked!! :banghead: LOL Guess I'll have to wait to get home.....:(

What's funny is I'm using my military computer right now and the site is blocked!! :banghead: LOL Guess I'll have to wait to get home.....:(

Now THAT is funny! It's worth a look when you get home though! Nice to know the guys take time for stress relief and are creative about it!

I bet the one with the motorcycle and side car wasn't even made to be funny. A guy I know rode one in the initial push into Iraq.

Here's one I've always liked

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxOH-l-KmQ"]YouTube - amarillo army spoof[/ame]

I just found this. it's prett good. reminds me of my time. We did some crazy off the wall stuff to stay amused. I remember we were on a convoey and had a break down. We stayed at a road side diner for like 4 hours waiting for a new part. I was the tow truck driver, imagine that I broke down. me and my mecainc A-driver threw rocks for 2 hours at a fence with a can in it. it was only hit 2 times.

Attachments

• 380px-USMC-E4_svg.png
    380px-USMC-E4_svg.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
Back