Michael Jackson died today

S

sm00thpapa

He's not dead yet from what I been reading but it doesn't look good for him.

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah its not being confirmed by any big news agencies. There's conflicting reports that he is either in a coma or is dead. Will wait for a few more updates.

S

sm00thpapa

I have no bad feelings about it. If the lord wants to take him now so be it. I just heard on my local radio that he is still being kept alive on machines. But it doesn't look good at all they say.

wildman

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm of the opinion that if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. So I won't. :p

I would agree on this, but as I said in the other thread (same topic)....

If it were Mike 15 years ago, when I was a kid, still listening to his music, then I would be a little sad.

But being that its now, and we all know about his crazy antics, his skelator appearance, and he pedophile antics.... I could care less.

flhtifz

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I for one am HAPPY he isn't here to molest any more little boys. He was a FREAK !!!
Talent=yes, no doubt
Burning in hell,,,,safe bet !

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Am I a horrible person for not feeling bad about this?

Unless there is something I don't know most of us could relive our entire relationship with Jackson by playing a cd...

I'd say your more normal than most for not giving bad about a celebrity death let alone the death of a celebrity accused of pedophilia

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Strange, they used to say it comes in threes but this time it came in fours.

Carradine

McMahon

Fawcett

and now Jackson

All the people that were famous in my generation are dying off, a sign of getting older I guess. I remember watching Kung-Fu and Carson and Angels in the 70's and Michael in his red jacket in the 80's. Weird to have so many heavy hitters of the Entertainment world die so close together time wise.